NOCO GB70 Portable Battery Jump Starter for Cars, Boats, RVs, Trucks
This listing is for One (1) NOCO GB70 Genius Boost HD Jump Starter
- Uses Smart technology to prevent sparks from reverse polarity connections
- Contains Lithium-ion battery to hold a charge longer.
- Delivers 2,000 amps for jump-starting a dead battery.
- Includes LED Flashlight (400 lumens) with multiple settings (SOS, Flashing, Reading light…)
- Has USB connector for charging smart devices, phones, tablets, MP3 players…
- 12V plug (included) can power tire pumps and inverters
- Detailed User Manual
The GB70 is NOCO’s full-sized portable smart jump-starter designed to get you out of a tight spot should you accidentally leave your lights on, or have trouble starting your car, truck or SUV on those cold winter mornings.
Equipped with its own set of cables and clamps, just clip them on to the dead battery, turn on the booster to start, and fire up your car or truck.
Holds up to 40 chargers for an average car.
Rated for (up to) 8-liter gas engines or 6-liter diesel engines.
Water resistant construction makes this ideal for use in marine environments for your boat or water sport vehicle.
One (1) year manufacturer’s limited warranty
What comes in the box:
• GB70 Lithium Jump Starter w/HD Battery Clamps.
• Micro USB Cable.
• 12V Female Plug (OUT).
• 12V Male Plug (IN).
• 12V XGC Cable.
• User Guide & Information Guide and Manufacturer’s Warranty Info.
Why the GB70 over models like the GB20 or GB40?
The GB70’s fast charge (XGC) 12 Volt connector can top charge 3 times faster than plugging into a USB power source. Fast charging reduces the average charge time of 7 hours to 2. OR, plug it into any active 12 Volt auxiliary power source, and 15 minutes later you have enough power to jump-start a dead battery.